Dragon Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Hearts

Daily Music: Daiki Kasho - What to believe

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Read me to new members before registration!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redemption
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Redemption

Read me to new members before registration! Empty
PostSubject: Read me to new members before registration!   Read me to new members before registration! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:10 pm

First of all, thank you for showing an interest in Dragon Hearts. It's nice to see that people do want to have fun above everything else. I'd like to ask you a few questions and see if you are ready to join us, do you mind?

Let's start with something simple, what is your date of birth? (Must be 16+, else, consultation with Founders or First Dragons)

Thank you... now if it's ok with you, I'd like to read you our Grimoire, which contains a few simple rules that we apply at all time. I'd like to know if you are at ease with those.

Do you agree to respect those and apply them at all time?

Perfect. Now, I shall guide you through our forum and help you register, unless you know already how it works...

dragonhearts.1fr1.net (Spell it to them so there's no mistakes)

Now, I'll have you register (Sign up) with your current gamertag(XboxLive)/charactername(PC) and once you're done, we'll get in contact with the administrator so he can approve your account. Should be done within 15 minutes normally.

Alright, now that it's done, I'd like to say : Welcome to Dragon Hearts' community! Hope you'll like it and have fun with us.

Please go to your clan tag and add DHY the y stands for youngling. Welcome to Dragon Hearts
Back to top Go down

Read me to new members before registration!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Hearts :: Heart of the community :: Informations-
Jump to: