Dragon Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Hearts

Daily Music: Daiki Kasho - What to believe

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

H for Humanity, H for Horde (RP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redemption
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Redemption

H for Humanity, H for Horde (RP) Empty
PostSubject: H for Humanity, H for Horde (RP)   H for Humanity, H for Horde (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:52 am

Here's the full story of the RP where the adventure begins... and ends for some of our characters / heroes. Remember to create yourself a character BEFORE starting the story or joining it. Also, read the Briefing. Might help you know where to start off.

Last edited by Redemption on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redemption
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Redemption

PostSubject: Re: H for Humanity, H for Horde (RP)   H for Humanity, H for Horde (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:37 pm

August 19th 2010, 02:43, District 19 (New-Orleans)

While checking his map again, the young boy could do nothing more than sighing at the sight of this "so called town" that was in ruins ahead of him: broken windows, wrecked doors, not a single car working, keys or hot-wired, lamp posts out of juice, darkness all around... it was a mess with no bodies around. This is probably what chilled his blood the most about, the fact that there was no sign of life, not even zombies. After checking the chamber of his gun, he raised the weapon and walked slowly to knock at a door. No answers, but a faint noise came from inside the place.

Isaak: Someone there? Anyone?

The silent froze the air and the cold wind in his neck gave him shivers like a spider walking on your skin. He stepped inside, lighting the room with the torch attached to the pistol and barely saw movement in the back of the room, running to an opposite corner. The shadow looked human, but then again, so does zombies when you can't see their face and grey eyes.

Isaak: Who goes there!? Don't make me shoot you if you aren't a zombie, this place is scary enough without anyone around looting... show yourself!
Back to top Go down
Redemption
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Redemption

PostSubject: Re: H for Humanity, H for Horde (RP)   H for Humanity, H for Horde (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:47 pm

August 19th 2010, 02H58, District 19 (New-Orleans)

The shadow reappeared, dripping blood from several flesh wounds and a shredded face, showing multiples new orifices that the face definitely didn't used to have. The zombie roared fiercely before dashing towards Isaak, sweeping his left arm viciously in the air and the remain of his right arm clacking on the corner of a wall, breaking further the sharp fractured bone coming out of it. Isaak tripped while backing off, falling on his back and hitting his head on what seemed to be boots. When his eyes opened, he saw the canon of a shotgun raising from his face towards the zombie, who's head exploded at the impact of the leads. An empty shell hit the floor next to hit ear.

Isaak: Jesus Christ!
??????: You OK, kid?
Isaak: Y-yeah... I think so.
??????: Good... wouldn't want to waste more shells on you. Get up.

While the police officer pulled him up by his arm, he noticed that for a woman, she was quite strong. Her face wasn't showing any kind of fear he ever saw in the eyes of other survivors... not that he ever met many after the crisis either.

??????: Name?
Isaak: Nortan... I mean, Isaak.
??????: Right, Isaak... you're from around?
Isaak: Used to live a few blocks away from here.
??????: Good. Don't go back home. People say it's safe to stay home locked down, but those zombie bitches are more cunning then we all expected.
Isaak: Meaning?
??????: They don't open door or windows; they simply kick their way through.
Isaak: Geez... ain't no movie's regular zombie... wait, I know you, don't I?
??????: If you do, I either arrested you once, or you used to be an informant... which would it be?
Isaak: ... wall tags at school.
??????: *sigh* ain't you a bad boy.
Isaak: Yes, officer Mendez.
Olivia: Olivia will do for now... I guess.
Back to top Go down
Redemption
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Redemption

PostSubject: Re: H for Humanity, H for Horde (RP)   H for Humanity, H for Horde (RP) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:00 pm

On their way to the police station, small resistance was encountered: The usual stragglers zombies, some dogs who were too occupied by their actual victims to pay attention to them, but never the less, they kept a distance from any form of danger. While going downtown, Isaak spotted the Walmart he used to work at and jingled his keys.

Olivia: You miss working there?
Isaak: Hell no...
Olivia: You miss the good old days, no zombies?
Isaak: Hell no! This is great, I... I get to shoot something alive without the need of a license!
Olivia: You packing?
Isaak: Got a pistol. Small firearms aren't prohibited by the law in these times, are they?
Olivia: I'm no longer an law officer, boy. But seriously, why the keys? Is that a bad habit?
Isaak: Hey, don't look at me; I'm just nervous.
Olivia: Why's that?
Isaak: Huh, for starter, your gun is pointed directly at me, finger on the trigger and no safety on?
Olivia: 870s don't have safety...
??????: Holy shit, survivors! Help me!

Some man was running towards them and instinctively, Isaak and Olivia both raised their weapons at him, but seeing that he wasn't slowing down at this threat, something else was following him by close...

I fact, a little too close, and real fast. A full horde of zombie-dogs, raging and breathing hell from their mouth. There were about a dozen of them and somehow, moving so fast, it looked like there was only one of them, fading to reappear everywhere at once.

??????: I can't outrun them and I can't run forever, just shoot them!
Isaak: You're in the line of fire, move man!
Olivia: Forget it, he's as good as dead.

Olivia shot the man straight in the chest and he fell on his back. The dogs jumped right on him and started ripping him appart.

Olivia: MOVE!
Isaak: You just fucking shot a human!
Olivia: I SAID MOVE!
Isaak: I... I can't bel...
Olivia: He's been bitten, just run!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H for Humanity, H for Horde (RP)   H for Humanity, H for Horde (RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

H for Humanity, H for Horde (RP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Hearts :: Misc Section :: Role Playing-
Jump to: