Dragon Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Hearts

Daily Music: Daiki Kasho - What to believe

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

KaoticTrinity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DH Trinity
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
DH Trinity

KaoticTrinity Empty
PostSubject: KaoticTrinity   KaoticTrinity Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:04 am

Jennifer aka Emberkhaos

California soon to be Boise

Hey to all my friend's from DoG and other friends I use to be known as WickdTurtles changed it cause of bad memories and would really like to forget. I went by KaoticTrinity cause my best friend who I never meet in person and who saved me and if it wasnt for her in a way I would have never meet the love of my life... She had a wow toon called kaoticangel and trinity of course every one knows what that is but it is also a variation of my last name. And I didnt forget mrsniffles. But full warning I can be your friend or your worst enemy just remember choose wisely cause honestly you dont want to test me if you decide to cross me. Full warning. I let karma do my work but really I dont have to do anything and I can make you cry. flower

ps.ATTENTION TO EVERYONE :

IF I DONT DO NUTTIN IT IS ONE OF 2 THINGS IM EITHER TEXTN AND U CAN TELL IF I HAVE A SOMEWHAT DECENT SCORE IF I AM NOT THEN GUESS WHAT THERES NO NEED TO ASK... BUT HERES A THOUGH IF U WERE TO ASK I HAVE PUT DOWN THE CONTROLLER AND TOOK A BREATHER FROM BEING SO DAMN PISSED OFF AND MUTED MY MIC. I SHUD NOT HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF WHEN NO ONE ASK ANYONE ELSE. U CAN ASK IF I AM THERE BUT NOT WHAT I AM DOING OR WHY I AM SITTN THERE THIS IS A GAME AND MEANT TO HAVE FUN AND IF I TAKE A BREATHER SO I CAN GET BACK TO HAVING FUN THEN LET ME DO THAT AND DONT KEEP ASKN ME WHAT I AM DOING CUS THEN I WILL MJUTE THAT PERSON AND I WILL DO WHAT I DID TO OTHERS AND EVENTUALLY REMOVE THEM IF THEY ARE ON MY FRIENDS LIST..... SO PLZ STOP I DONT DO IT TO U AND I WOULD LIEK THE SAME RESPECT BACK !
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaotictrinity@webs.com

KaoticTrinity
Page 1 of 1