Dragon Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Hearts

Daily Music: Daiki Kasho - What to believe

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

Official Launch of the DH Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redemption
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Redemption

Official Launch of the DH Forum Empty
PostSubject: Official Launch of the DH Forum   Official Launch of the DH Forum Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:10 pm

I, Marc-André Lanthier, am proud to officially announce that the Dragon Hearts forum is now available to all and can be now found with search engines such as google, Yahoo! and much more. I hope that every members joining us or already within the community will be pleased within our group and enjoy all moments we will spend together IRL or in the gaming world!

I also want to thanks personally the following founders who helped me make this forum coming to life :

- ShadowDragonXXI : Who is originally the founder of the community on the Halo PC game.
- KaoticTrinity : Who helped with the color design and pictures of the forum as well as the sub-sections.
- Theobolical : Who helped with the organization and moderation of the forum and co-founder with ShadowDragonXXI.
- DH_IceMan, Shrapnel, XMadJelloX : Who supported us with ideas, suggestions and encouragements.

To all of you, I give you many thanks without end for I have truly discovered what I was looking for : Friendship without borders. IRL and online, you have supported me, helped me and have always been kind and fun to hang with. No matter where we were from (Origins, languages, religions and genders), we stood together and never looked down or higher to each others but equally. I shall never give up on you guys and you shall remain in my Dragon Heart (Eternal love) for as long as I live and further. You mean a lot to me and I shall return you the favor.

~Redemption~
Back to top Go down

Official Launch of the DH Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Hearts :: Misc Section :: Discussions-
Jump to: