Dragon Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Hearts

Daily Music: Daiki Kasho - What to believe

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Would you rather!.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DH Trinity
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
DH Trinity

Would you rather!..... Empty
PostSubject: Would you rather!.....   Would you rather!..... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:20 pm

This is a game where you can put where you ask what would you rather do. For example: Would you rather be slapped up side your head or rocks thrown at your head......Remember to not be disgusting and or offensive and respect others....
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaotictrinity@webs.com
ShadowDragonXXI
Arch Dragon
Arch Dragon
ShadowDragonXXI

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather!.....   Would you rather!..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:00 pm

i'll take the slap please. would you rather eat a rotten egg or jump into a pool of worms.
Back to top Go down
Redemption
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Redemption

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather!.....   Would you rather!..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:35 pm

Neither, but if I had to choose it would be the rotten egg. Easier to recover from food poisoning than catching some sort of virus through the pool of worms.

Would you rather live a zombie apocalypse or 2012's apocalypse?
Back to top Go down
ShadowDragonXXI
Arch Dragon
Arch Dragon
ShadowDragonXXI

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather!.....   Would you rather!..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:51 pm

I'll take the zombies, there is a better chance to survive that one =)

Alright, would you rather be trapped at sea or trapped in space?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather!.....   Would you rather!..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:58 pm

wait wouldnt u rather the 2012 apocalypse because that one wont happen lol but anyway rather be trapped at space. cuz then i wont have to deal with all of lifes problems on earth. would u rather fight god or chuck norris?
Back to top Go down
ShadowDragonXXI
Arch Dragon
Arch Dragon
ShadowDragonXXI

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather!.....   Would you rather!..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:02 am

There is a difference? LOL! I'll take Chuck Norris, that way I can have the honor of being round house kicked to the face.

Would you rather be in a room with screaming children or a room with Hubble screaming?
Back to top Go down
Redemption
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Redemption

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather!.....   Would you rather!..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:45 am

Let's see... one's annoying, the other is mortal... I'll take Hubble anyway, he's funny at least.

Would you rather have me furious at you or simple crying like a baby?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather!.....   Would you rather!..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:18 pm

crying like a baby cuz ur a man and men dont cry or atleast show it.
if you were were the last man of your army and about to die would you rather peacefully accept your fate or fight to your dying breath?
Back to top Go down
Redemption
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Redemption

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather!.....   Would you rather!..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:35 am

That's not a question. You fight till the end. Look at my signature buddy!

Would you rather piss of Trinity, knowing she'd kill you sooner or later, or piss of Chuck Norris, knowing you'd be dead before even starting to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather!.....   Would you rather!..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:41 am

trinity cuz shed never hurt her bitch's cousin for she may lose her bitch.
would u rather jump out of an airplane without a parachute(yes its up high, for those who will say ya if its on the ground) or fall in love and get ur heartbroken?
Back to top Go down
Redemption
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Redemption

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather!.....   Would you rather!..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:07 pm

Always depends on how badly we got attached to that love, but I'd say being heartbroken... we can recover from any kind of wound except one : "The deadly ones"...

You find a case with a freakin' big load of money and know it is definitely not clean money (Stolen, blood-money, you name it)... would you rather :

- Take a chance and keep it, spend it and/or wash it.
- Give it back right away to the authorities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather!.....   Would you rather!..... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:47 pm

personally id just leave it but thats not a choice so...give to authorities. Would u rather drink a Coke or a Pepsi? (i dont feel like thinkin so its simple)
Back to top Go down
Redemption
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Redemption

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather!.....   Would you rather!..... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Depends, but I'd go with Pepsi in overall. Coke for the glass bottles (Better taste), Pepsi for cans.

Would you rather have a lover that is trust-worthy yet a little bit boring or the most super fun lover that sometimes lets you think he/she's not telling all the truth?

Seriously, I expect no one to take the second choice, but you must admit that sometimes, you think twice over it...
Back to top Go down
ShadowDragonXXI
Arch Dragon
Arch Dragon
ShadowDragonXXI

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather!.....   Would you rather!..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:51 am

I will take the trustworthy one who is boring =)

Alright, a hostile nation has declared war on your own nation! Would you rather...

-Enlist in your military and fight head on!
OR
-Wait for your nation to be attacked on the mainland and be slightly overrun. Then acquire weapons (whichever way you desire) and fight the invaders with a militia using Guerrilla warfare!
Back to top Go down
Redemption
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Redemption

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather!.....   Would you rather!..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:00 am

Enlist first, which would allow me to:

1: Fight them right away
2: Save more lives than waiting for some to die
3: Won't be home waiting who knows how long before acting

Would you rather:

- Admit a mistake and redeeming yourself
- Skillfully hold this mistake secret and hope no one to find out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather!.....   Would you rather!..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:27 pm

what if u somehow did both? (on the same problem i mean)
i typically do the second choice only because the first doesn't ever do anything but make it worse.

Would you rather forgive or forget?
Back to top Go down
Redemption
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Redemption

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather!.....   Would you rather!..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:15 am

To forgive, never to forget... that applies very well to DoG's leadership's behavior.

And for the recon, admitting makes it worst on the go and smooths with time. Being found out later on will grow that worstening by 10 times and takes a shit load more of time to cool off. Anyway, you picked up your choice, your call...

Situation: You find yourself in company of someone who's infected with a virus that you know there's a cure which is not only well defended with personal security (for which you have NOTHING to retaliate on in your possession right away), but also secured in a barricaded complex. This virus, thought, is known to be airborn, highly contagious and deadly. This person has about 1 hour left before the virus becomes a threat to nearby people.

Would you rather :

- End this person's life right away, using whatever you may find in the next coming minutes yet saving lots of lives by preventing the spreading of the virus.
- Somehow give it a shot and try to acquire the cure in the complex by force, probably dying on the way for which you don't know if you'll even return to give him the cure and maybe end up letting the virus spread.

It is HARSH, but choices are to be made when it comes to sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
uNk GeNesiS
Youngling
Youngling

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather!.....   Would you rather!..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:22 pm

kill him cuz im selfish and dont wanna die.
would you rather play reach or black ops?(both have so many flaws and are by far the worst games ever made)
Back to top Go down
Redemption
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Redemption

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather!.....   Would you rather!..... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:04 pm

Black Ops. I'm not much into Halo since Halo 3.

Would you rather have 3 exams in a week without having studied or having a single one which you don't even know what's coming out of it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather!.....   Would you rather!..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you rather!.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Hearts :: Misc Section :: Discussions-
Jump to: