Dragon Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Hearts

Daily Music: Daiki Kasho - What to believe

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

YouTube!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowDragonXXI
Arch Dragon
Arch Dragon
ShadowDragonXXI

YouTube!!! Empty
PostSubject: YouTube!!!   YouTube!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:49 pm

Don't forget to check out my youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/konkord2?feature=mhum for some great videos which are recorded on both Xbox 360 and computer.
Back to top Go down
ShadowDragonXXI
Arch Dragon
Arch Dragon
ShadowDragonXXI

YouTube!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube!!!   YouTube!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:01 am

Youtube Update!

Alright, so i am just about finished with my LP (Let's Play) of Megaman X, if you have any suggestions or request for a play-through for any game on any of the video game consoles below or any other types of videos please state what you want to see in the comments below.

Consoles for LP's
-NES
-SNES
-GBA

Consoles that are limited
-Xbox 360 (with some standard Xbox games)
-Nintendo Wii (with some Gamecube games)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Back to top Go down
Redemption
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Redemption

YouTube!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube!!!   YouTube!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:03 am

Dude, I want to see you perform a 10 successful homeruns on Wii Sports! My own record is 10 with 5174 total distance.

Else, I would love to see you play some CoD4 (MW) with the slowmo cheat sometimes, just to make some great effets while shooting.

Here's a suggestion for the slowmo request:

- Chernobyl mission: Escape after taking a shoot to Zakaev.
- Slowmo cheat (Which means no melee, so practice a little before recording)
- M21 and USP.45 all the way

-----------------------------------

First thing would be to snipe Zakaev, which I suggest you actually slow-mo when the flag stops moving (Zakaev holding hands in the air) for a nice slow-motion shot effect. No slow-mo on the chopper take-down.

Start running after fast-roping down the building and snipe two guys with the M21 before slow-motioning the rest of the clip on them. Once the clip is empty, return to normal speed, switch to the pistol (Without reloading) and start sprinting at the enemies. Slow-mo the whole clip, one or two bullet at the time into a maximum of enemies. Tips: Aim for the dogs if there's some since you can't melee. Return to normal speed and sprint to the building where you reload both weapons.

Continue the mission normally before you get to the double-sniping-the-chopper scene. Pick up Macmillan and keep running with him all the way. Avoid combat if possible.

Once you reach the next building, clear it (Normal speed, which means watch out for the dogs, there's two of them) and exit the place.

Go through the pool room but stay away from the dogs in it. Drop MacMillan outside the pool room and use all claymores you have to form a third-circle radius by the side of the building where enemies with come later on.

Go drop MacMillan to the sniping position and sprint back to drop some more claymores again (That's 16 instead of 8, BIG FIREWORKS!) then drop the 5 C4 Satchels behind the claymores in the back yet close enough for a chain reaction.

Take a sniping position not far from MacMillan and wait for the enemies to come. Keep zooming in their direction and wait.

Once you think the enemies are about to make the claymores blow, slow-mo, wait for the first click of the claymores and multi-tap the X button to make your C4 explode (Even while using a weapon, you can quick explode the C4 that way), then once the chain reaction starts, unload your clip in slow-mo quickly towards them. Normal speed while reloading afterwards and keep it that way for the rest of the mission.

Defend yourself and MacMillan until extraction.

-----------------------------------

That should cover a good 15 minutes video. I do this mission once a month, this very way, just to have fun.

Last edited by Redemption on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redemption
Guardian Dragon
Guardian Dragon
Redemption

YouTube!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube!!!   YouTube!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:18 am

By the way, if you can ever play a game on GBA, I suggest you try and record "GOLDEN SUN", both of them. It's AWE-FREAKIN'-SOME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YouTube!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube!!!   YouTube!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YouTube!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Hearts :: Misc Section :: Discussions-
Jump to: